Roaring hearts
Blind eyes
Winded ears
-On one hand
Joyful souls
Smiling faces
Loving people
-On the other
This year indeed was great for me. Ups and downs, heights and lows, smiles and cries. I don't wanna highlight the ONLY happy or ONLY sad part. They were equal this year. Not EXACTLY equal. But yeah! Almost they were. Did you learn any lesson? I did. Lot of it. If I summarize the whole years details- there are people who love you AS YOU ARE, get along with them. There are people who don't like you, stay away from them. Negativity enters your head before positivity. Don't be upset. They are part of your Head. It's up to you to listen them.
P.s. There is one more person in the world whom you forget every now and then. YOU. Enjoy your own company sometimes. Take your care. Believe me it feels great🙂
"AND" I wrote it. I took that picture. Never ever dare to ask from where I copied.
Will be back soon.
Loads of love and happy new year
Friday, 30 December 2016
A small preach😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment