Monday, 21 November 2016

#11 My people

Hi there,

           What's up? Long time,no see😜 yeah yeah. I know I am the one who disappear every now and then. You know? People used to ask me ages ago if I dint write anything for more than a month. Now no one will ask. Cause even they got used to my procrastinating behavior. Wait! Am I using proper word here? It's procrastination or I am being truant? You should tell me that. As far as I know, I just have few readers and all of them know me personally(if my prediction is not true, you are free to comment on my comment box, I will definitely retort back). So you can give me the feedbacks in WhatsApp,facebook or when we meet. I would love to get feedbacks even if it is negative. They help me to improve, analyse and helps to occupy most of my time in thinking(free from bugs💃hihi)

         Actually, I thought I would do some chit chats with you people today. Yeah, I would have told you about my nature. But as soon as my sister and brother read it, they will immediately start calling it as self obsession for LIFE TIME. In order to avoid such risk I decided to blog on whatever comes to my mind(I know I have highly fluctuating mind)👻

           If you people read my  earlier blogs you might know that I was perusing my degree. Now I am done with it. Yes. I am a Bcom graduate now😎(There was a joke in fb- as I have got degree now, thermometer isn't the only degree without brain😂). Lot of things changed after that. People who were inseparable part of my life got separated for higher education or for job. Yet some of them are in touch. I have also moved to Bangalore for my articleship( part of Charted Accountantancy course popularly known as CA). I stay at my aunt's place and fight with my cousins after my office😋

            I was also offered a transfer to my home town but I rejected. I love my work also my seniors who are more like old pals. That reminds me of one of my seniors in particular about whom I MUST write. His name is KBH. He always put me to think how sweet a human being can be. His will power, determination, Dept of knowledge, thirst to learn, his motivational speeches and care towards others always memorise me. I always love to spend time with him so that I can fight with him and sleep peacefully😝(I never slept without fighting with him)

            Oh! In the name of chit chat I described my favorite person from BANGALORE (if I won't stress that word,some people will kill me when I go back to my native👻)

             My Anna says whenever I blog I normally have message to tell in that. This time I would love to suggest a video which contains the same message I wanna tell in this blog. It's a short movie of 27 odd mins which I loved the most. Here is the link-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmK91AxPA1A
And people who can't open the link please don't scold me. I have minimum knowledge on these things. Rather you can search as JAYANAGARA 4TH BLOCK short movie.

On that note I am signing off🗨

Will be back soon🏃

With love
Vaishnavi

No comments:

Post a Comment