Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Pure personal story;-)

Hello reader,
            Ya, Long time since I wrote anything. But I wanted to start new year's first article with something special. Thought of many things but couldn't write.

            Finally I got a book which gave me lots of ideas. Want to know which book is that? That's my dairy. In which I fill the important event, poetry and about my beaties which I want tel them but have the fear that those words my hurt them. Anyway here I am presenting a story by seeing one entry of last year.

           During second puc I had one lesson-'An appointment with love'. It was about love between two pen friends who never had seen each other but were in love. Then I read 'I too had a love story' of Ravinder singh. One of the best book about unseen people's love. Wait wait wait, I got Ur thinking. Let me make something clear. It's not about my love story. Infact I won't believe in love. It's about how my belief changed.

          Yeah, I was saying about those stories. When I read those, I thought how anyone can believe some unseen people, when in this practical world we can't even believe known people. Till last year I firmly believed it. Then came a cute sa boy. To change my all opinions.

          What will you do if you are in love with one subject and you get to know one expert in that? Obviously you keep contact with that person to clear your doubts( I do that:-P). Slowly they will become my friends. But long process it is. Minimum one month. This cute sa boy, let's call him chooha from now, was one such boy who has a very good knowledge about subject I love. I came to know about him in In some social networking site unexpectedly. I asked doubts. 2 doubts. He cleared it. I felt happy for that cause I had exam the next day and those doubts were very important. Then I dint text him for a day. After a day I had my besteeessssssstttttt friend's birthday and I wanted to wish first( I never compromise in first wish matter:-P). So to sit till 12(it was very tough cause that time I slept around 10 daily!!!) and to keep myself away from sleep, I started texting all. By mistake I sent good night to chooha too and to my wonder only he replied!(my friends are like me only sleeping early;-)) So I started texting him. At around 11.45 I came to know even he is waiting to wish his bestest friend. And to my greatest surprise both mine and his friend's sirname  was same! Then in next 2days I came to know he has exact thinking like me which pushed me to world of surprises. As a result, 3rd day from that time we were besties!! Big deal! Best friends so early! Never in my life!!

        Then I came to know how anyone can believe unseen people.

        Long story isn't it? Sorry for it. It has been a year by now I met chooha. One of the best person&best friend in the world. It's anniversary of our friendship:-)

          Thanks for being with me yaar:-) chooha is the best:-)

Thank you reader for reading it:-)

With love
Vaishnavi

2 comments:

  1. I do remember that lesson-'An appointment with love'. Nice reference. Overall a nice one.

    ReplyDelete