Monday, 29 December 2014

#4 god's gift

Hello reader,

          This article is about people without whom my life is incomplete. Then Who are these ? Relatives? Family?

          When you work in college till late night, the person who waits to drop need not be your brother. When your child is sick the person who tel 'Aap jayiye, Me karlungi' need not always be your sister. When you forgets text book in your home the person who teardown his text book pages and give you isn't your relative. When you are not in mood of attending classes, the people who bunks classes and come with you aren't your cousins. When you are writing exam, the person who goes for miles under the hot sun and brings you something to eat isn't always your dad. When you ask for help or guidence, the person who happily helps isn't always your mom.

             They are my friends, rakhi brothers and sisters. Don't misunderstand that I 'tied' rakhi to them. I just called them brother/sister and from that moment they are my best friends. I know the so called zamana has changed. Lot of things are happening around us. We started seeing almost every person in suspicious eyes! I don't say that's wrong. We have to modify our mindset according to changing time. But we still have lot of people who are trustworthy, who treat you like their own even though they are not connected through blood.

           I would like to quote whenever I will be in mood off, irritated or sad the people who can tolerate me 'successfully' are my friends( i am telling you, its really tough).  When I update status saying boring, the first one to reply and entertain me is my friend.

           These are not the people who named brothers, sisters uncles, aunts or any relatives during one's birth. These are the gifts of god for your behavior. I am not degrading blood relations. Without my sweet and best family I am 'nothing'. But one must be very lucky to have this extended family. And ofcourse I am lucky. People say when god forgets to connect the people through blood, he makes them as friends<3

            I must say what made me to write about this extended family. Yeah, It's my friend's birthday. One who can lighten my mood at any point of time. The person who is loves all and loved by all. The person who calls me little sis all the time. Happy birthday bro... may lord give you everything you need...

With tons of love and
salute to all of you
Your own
Vaishnavi

No comments:

Post a Comment