Hello reader,
Long back, when I was going through some books, I got one wonderful proverb saying 'Empty mind is devil's workshop'. For the time being I believed in it but as the time passed I started to doubt on that. Because whenever I felt I am free, I start thinking something crazy, which ends up with smile on someone's face or with pinch of scolding for my work. And ofcourse I loved it:-)
This article is about one of the evening when I was completely free and all of my dear, dearest and dearmost people were busy. Aap hi batav ese me kya karti? I did the same which almost all the people will do when they are in my position. Yeah, I irritated all and got scoldings. Scoldings from dearmost people, even though small, hurts you a lot. Though mistake was mine, I got hurt. I went to my room, took one book and started writing. When I completed the writing, I came to know it's a poem. I forgot the scoldings and wrote the same on my dairy while updating my daily report. I forgot that in a day or two.
After some of poems, I started to send those to my besties. They thought I am joking( they still tel the same even today) when I told them I wrote those. Their support made me write more. I wanted to share my first poem, but that's not available now. So here I am sharing my recent poem. Hopefully you will enjoy it.
U can break me
Not my strength
U can hurt me
Not my soul
Why it happens?
Why it hurts?
Why it takes away the smile of faces?
Why it gives pain?
Why it brings tears?
Why always it ends with pieces of hearts?
I think now I can say, empty mind can also be creative's workshop. Why always be pessimist? Let's be optimist atleast for sometime:-)
Special thanks all my buddies, pacchis, bappas, akka and anna:-) love you all
With love,
Vaishnavi
No comments:
Post a Comment