Hello everyone,
I know that I am becoming rare to my own blog! Not writing anything from ages. But I feel like I am going through my important point of life( In simple, I have exams and i want to acheive something this time). So please pardon me.
Anyway, I am one of the big fan of rain. Whatever work I will be doing, when it rains I excuse myself from all the work and come out or open window to watch rain. Even in my busy schedule it never failed to get my attention. The memories they leave in the form of droplets will take me directly to my childhood days( The story of droplets and my childhood is bit long. I will tell you about it some other day). So after the rain I take out my camera(my favorite work) and click some pics. Here are some random clicks.( I can also say it's to fill the long gap of not writing anything) Hopefully you will like it:-)
Awesome pics.. Just loved it.. so beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you:-) few tricks i learnt from you:-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete