Friday, 13 February 2015

#7 My love story

Hello reader,
           Surprised by instant blog? What to do?  I badly wanted to write about my love story on Valentine's day only. No more waiting. Directly to topic...

Yes. I always travel in bus. But that day was special. Very special Infact. That was the day when I saw him for the first time. By that moment I became his diwani. Yes. I Have fallen in love. Love at first sight!! He became special to me. I felt like 1000volt bulb is blowing in his eyes. I kept on staring  at him( I know as a girl I shouldn't ). At one point of time he looked at me. That look seriously killed me. I tried to change my looks but couldn't. I smiled at him. He smiled back. Seriously that was the best smile ever. Immediately I felt only two of us are there in bus. I badly wanted to touch him, hold him in my arms, hug him and kiss him. I started to move towards him sacrificing the seat I got (I don't know right or wrong. I just did what I feel). Then I overheard somebody saying "omg! He is so cute. I love him. I want him". I was jealous. I told them on face that he is not puppy that they want him. We had a small fight then. That girl was such a bajari. She didn't gave up at all. At the same time my boy was sitting and laughing. Thank god that bajari'ssh stop came and she got down. Now I was next to him. I was about to touch him, there I saw a lady next to him. A pretty lady. His relative may be! He started to talk to her. Complete different accent. They both stood up. Before that I wanted to talk to him. Atleast once I wanted him in my arms. I excused that lady
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And holded that baby in my arms, kissed him n pulled his cheeks:-P

This is the story written yesterday in my English class. Thanks to my besties who made me complete the story without getting noticed by the teacher. And forced me to publish in my blog today only(one wanted it at 12 in morning, but I am sorry Yaar I slept). And yeah happy Valentine's day. Hopefully you enjoyed it.

With love
Vaishnavi

No comments:

Post a Comment