Hi dearmost reader;-),
Writing something and posting on blog!Wow<3 this was what I was dreaming since months. One of my wish:-* crazy though. Here are some of my confusions while starting it- first of all I never thought what to write in it!! (I know I am mad:-P) I cant advice you people about life because I feel I am too young for it! Philosophy isn't my cup of tea! I want to write stories but I won't end it thinking I can't justify characters! You must be wondering by now then what this girl may write? Answer is blog name;-) ya. I m writing about me. About Vaishnavi. Some imagination, some crazy wishes and some fun. But I am sure you will find that pagal part of yours is still alive in you while reading it. And also you are most welcome to share your stories, your pagalpan most importantly to call me pagal by commenting. This is introduction with the hope we will meet once again...
I will try my best to entertain you with my real life stories with bit imagination to keep the boring stuffs away. I promise, will try my best that yup will have fun:-)
With love,
Vaishnavi;-)
And ya,I thank all my friends and family and most importantly my God<3 for tolerating me and helping me in completing my crazy wishes:-) this is something for you people:-*
Sometimes I felt alone
But u came then
I felt happy
U were there
I felt like crying
U consoled
I broke down
U made me proper
I laughed, I cried
I smiled, I became crazy
I acted mad
But u were there all time
When I needed
When I searched for shoulder
All time all day
Love you all:-*
No comments:
Post a Comment